Sunday, August 24, 2008

Proof

When I was a kid, I remember eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches a lot. So much that now I cant stand them. I also remember having bologna sandwiches and hating them so much that I told my mom they made me throw up so she wouldn't make me eat them anymore.


Now its my turn to be the mom and to pack my kids lunch. Ive never forced Auralee to eat anything. I let her choose what she wants most of the time, and what she wants is peanut butter and honey sandwiches and bologna Lunchables. Not at the same time of course, but often. I just wanted to have proof that its what she likes so that when shes older and I'm "such a mean mom" she cant blame it on me like I blamed it on my mother.

2 comments:

CANDACE said...

i LOOOOVE peanut butter & honey! i especially love that they now make peanut butter with honey already mixed in (it doesn't make the bread crunchy like separated pb&h does).

how has school been going for her?

Mechelle said...

I feel the same. I just can't handle either of them anymore.